Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Our Trip Across the Country: Utah & the Inlaws

About one second after this picture, hail started to fall.  The kids are yelling at us from the van (behind) because they were worried about the storm.

Marshall's cousin of the same age through the Captain's sister.  Marshall liked her more than she liked him, I think.  He kept trying to kiss her.

Paxton and Rhoda are close in age.



Uncle Boyd sings in the MoTab.  He is awesome.

These cousins are one reason I'm happy I married into the family.  They are awesome.

Matthew is half Rhoda's age and at least as big as she is.  They had fun together.

Angela is cool and classy.  She gave me a harp lesson.

These guys, more cousins, are hilarious.  They even thought *I* was hilarious. 
It made me feel all warm inside. :)

These two should be brother and sister.  Let me count the similarities: 1) tall for their age (they are both 7); 2) lisps; 3)they've struggled with coordination issues; 4) they have similar soft, round faces; 3) similar noses; 4) adorably intelligent and loquacious.  How related are they?  2nd cousins.  Weird, huh?



I love this picture.  Marshall's arranging the music and She is singing her heart out.

Enjoying popsicles on a hot day.  We sure weren't used to the Utah heat.

Family time.  Kim, She, and Liesl holding She's sister, Claire.

Rhoda loves the piano.

Claire wearing the baby blessing gown I made for She.

And a classic Rhoda face. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I got to be part of your visit! Love you and I hope you're settling in well.

    ReplyDelete