Monday, April 1, 2013

Family Pictures


Sorry this is so picture heavy. The Captain just left today for a fortnight on the other side of the planet, and I thought he would like to see our family pictures, which were delivered this evening.

We went to a local fancy-pants garden for these and had a break of sun while we were at it. It was fun.

Speaking of the sun, I don't know what we're going to do when we move to the South this fall; it's sunny and 60+ degrees here for a couple days and my kids are miserable.  We have truly become Pacific Northwesterners.


















Why can't they all look at once?!




Not pictured: the face plant into the moss that happened immediately after this picture was taken.

He posed this himself.


















There was a kiss one that went with this but we are NOT photogenic kissers. 
It looked like I was kissing his nose, which I'm pretty sure was not the case.

This one's my favorite, I think.





5 comments:

  1. These are so wonderful!! Your children look so fabulous and you and Jay look great. I love the dress you have on - you look lovely. LOVE your new hair too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! Such cute kids. And you ended up getting some GREAT family pictures. I'm totally jealous. We can't ever get a picture where everyone is looking AND smiling!

    And where are you moving this fall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful! I especially love the close ups. Fabulous! I love your outfits! Did you make Mira's dress???!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, those were lucky finds at Costco. They match Rhoda's pretty well. Thank you!! :)

      Delete